Lover of travel, food, wine, all things Africa and my dogs, the Beast and Monster. Would spend my entire life on safari if I could. Co-founder of the Shule Foundation. Determined to bring quality education to all children living in rural villages across sub-Saharan Africa.
Posts by Jacqueline Wolfson:
- Shadia’s life changed the day her mother died.
- Sleeping In A Bed Is A Luxury Many Children Don’t Have.
- Emma and Jude…Two Friends Who Lost Their Way!
- Thank You for Helping Us Change Lives
- Guest Blog — Act of Humanity with Jackie Wolfson
- How A Chance Encounter Changed Two People’s Lives Forever
- The Invisible Street Kids of Kampala
- Making a Difference for Girls Living in Kisenyi Slum
- Bringing Holiday Joy to the Children of Kisenyi Slum
- Dear #FLOTUS…Let’s talk about your “Go to College” video.