Lover of travel, food, wine, all things Africa and my dogs, the Beast and Monster. Would spend my entire life on safari if I could. Co-founder of the Shule Foundation. Determined to bring quality education to all children living in rural villages across sub-Saharan Africa.
Posts by Jacqueline Wolfson:
- Thank you for making 2018 a great year for Shule!
- What About The Girls?
- OPEN LETTER
- Celebrating One Year of Making A Difference for Street Kids
- Giving Street Kids A Safe Place To Go
- The Six That Got Away
- The Difference A Shower Makes
- Watoto Mtaani Update
- “A mind is a terrible thing to waste”
- Shadia’s life changed the day her mother died.